Prayer for All Pastors
We Must Have More Awareness of the Presence and Power of Holy Spirit!
Holy Father, fill us with more of what you know we need. We hold these values and attributes in high esteem, so I make these requests of you. Please give us:
- A deeper desire to cleave to dependence on you in all matters
- Revelation about how to make Your Spirit our leader in all things
- A deeper, burning hunger to become more aware of your constant presence, love and power
- Dissatisfaction with our lack of fire, power, & awareness of your presence in us & in our church members
- Develop in us a deeper faith and confidence in our prayers
- Revelation of our hidden sins with the grace for true change of mind
- Hearts that cry out to you for restoration of your Kingdom message and culture
- Enlightenment about false teachings which ignore and nullify Your Scriptures
- An overflowing filling with your dunamis—your miracle producing power
- The ability to fully realize that forgiveness and rebirth is the doorway into many more of your benefits including deliverance from demonic oppression and the blessings of many kinds of healings. All of these bless your family and bring glory to you. We want the world to see your love and glory. So please teach us how to do more supernatural works that glorify the name of Jesus.
- Lord, we want you to deepen our love relationship with you, not merely our knowledge about you
We believe these requests are in the will of God because of Jesus’ words:
“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in Me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. (13) You can ask for anything in My name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. (14) Yes, ask Me for anything in My name, and I will do it! Joh 14:12-14 NLT
“Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven. “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.
(Mat 18:18-19 NASB)
“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. “For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened.
(Luk 11:9-10 NASB)
And Jesus *answered saying to them, “Have faith in God. “Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. “Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. (Mar 11:22-24 NASB)
Therefor we are confident that “He hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases Him. (15) And since we know He hears us when we make our requests, we also know that He will give us what we ask for.” 1Jn 5:14-15 NLT